zaterdag 6 februari 2010

Blue Hotel

Some songs I like immediately, some songs I like after hearing them a few times and some songs I never liked until I hear them in a specific setting. Do you know that feeling when you hear a song you never noticed or liked before at a specific moment, in a specific mood, and suddenly the song sounds so perfect and you wonder why you haven’t noticed it before? Those rare moments when it feels like you're suddenly in a movie and the song seems like the perfect soundtrack. I love that feeling.
These two songs remind me of such moments.


Waiting in a dark bar for my boyfriend to arrive, gazing out the window at the people walking by in the cold. Suddenly the bartender put this record on.


Waking up on somebody’s couch in Amsterdam after a late night out.

Geen opmerkingen: